Carnation Designs has long been at the forefront of front line A&E ambulance control, with the vast majority of UK ambulance fleets choosing genisys to reliably manage their vehicle electronics.
Our subsequent genisys xvi product then offered a low-cost derivative of the system to enable customers to install the same robust, industry-proven genisys technology to their rapid response ambulances, police cars, PTS and HDU vans.
The new genisys Compact makes Carnation Designs’ entry level vehicle power management system even more flexible and cost effective:
More outputs. More current handling. Lower price
…and all packaged into a new, neater, slimmer casing aiding ease of installation.
With twenty-eight outputs genisys Compact is a single box solution genuinely capable of controlling sophisticated vehicle auxiliary electronics without need for additional expansion modules and relays.
- 28 medium and high current outputs (2 x negative)
- 24 digital inputs
- 4 analogue inputs
- Fully configurable for bespoke installations using genisys programming software
- Proven genisys power management & control capability
- Load shedding and split-charge functionality
- Voice alert channel
- Integration with MDT and telemetry available via the genisys Protocol Converter module
- EMC compatibility: E-marked.